Saturday 16 November 2013

Writing Competion

Heya you lot


Ok so to start I am not hosting a writing competition I am entering one for my school and I quite excited about it, its a national compete for short writing story it has to be 900-1000 which is a lot and I am pretty nervous for it I have a rough idea of what I'm doing but shhhh I can't tell you sorry!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much else to say about that.....

I have finished Plague the fourth book in the series and have started Fear which is great


 

Plague was great and as all the others I loved it. In this book so much happens people return people leave so much and if I'm not careful I'll give it away so I better shut up!! Just like all the other books I recommen this but if you are squeamish and don't like dystopian novels then you won't enjoy this.


As its been a couple of weeks some new music................................
















 1) I am in love with this song I think its beautiful and delicate with a hint of strong lyric and thought that must have been put into this song I just love it, its serious and then playful and fun within a few minutes and I just love it and I think its Amazing which is a lot coming from me!

2) I've loved James Blunt for ages but he disappeared for a long time and came back with this, so I've forgiven him this song is cool and simple but the music is strong and sure and I like that so yeah not much to say here.

3) Royals yep thats bout it!

4) and you all know my love for Avicii so I automatically love it but this one is cool to its got a country feel to it if you can understand that and I think the way Avicii has mixed it is awesome as always.

So thats about it see next week oh and also my blogversery so I will do something cool for that. 

See ya 

Sanna xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment