Saturday 26 October 2013

Spotify Rant

Heya you lot!



Okay so today something that I have just discovered and am really really really irritated about... from the title you will guess it is to do with Spotify, well you are wrong.

Just kidding it is about Spotify, I have had the free one for ages and now suddenly I am only allowed 10 hours a month, are they crazy I mean really I listen almost everyday and so this is nowhere near enough!!!

So I have run out this month and I am so annoyed, I just wanna ugrrrrggggrggrgrgrgrgrgrgrgghhhhhhhhh its just I am sooo into my music and sometimes You Tube isn't enough (as much as I love it) I am hoping to upgrade soon but its just soo annoying and I just bllaaahhhh.

Okay I have let out some anger I have to say spotify is amazing and I love love love love it so much it like free music and covers, no one listens to the covers at least I don't! You can create playlists and share them ( I have no clue how) you can also use a song that you love and find lots of related songs. The discover chanel always shows you the newest coolest songs and you can see charts and find your favourite songs with out realising. On a whole I adore spotify but am just annoyed with it at the moment!







So I have finished reading Lies the third book in the GONE series and so far its great!



Okay so Lies has lived up to its expectations life in the book is getting harder by the day, new characters are introduced in this book which is always exciting, I love the way this book is written because its almost as if it it in first person, yet its not so you can jump from character to character easily. I am desperate to get the next one. They take about a week to read and in a way I want to slow down because I want them to last!!!!!

I also have a few songs to show you that I missed out last time







1) I really really really really love this song don't ask me why its just some songs get to me like that and this is one of them I really like One Republic and I actually heard a cover on You Tube and loved so I thought I would check out the original and I loved it so there you go....!!!! 

2) This song is just... there is no way to describe this song its just beautiful and sad, the way it makes you feel and what it does to you is just crazy, the video I mean its just incredible and thats all I can say about this song,

See you next week

Sanna xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment