Saturday 13 July 2013

Okay soo some stuff

Hey Guys

Yes it is really me, I am back!!!!!

First let me explain, basically I am just finishing Year 7 and a whole lot happened this year and Blogging became a chore and this isn't good. I kept saying I would do a post every day but it was becoming challenging to think of interesting posts and they were meaningless so from now on I think it will be once a week unless I want to post more than that.

Next I would like to thank Mirian for sending the Search and Rescue they found me and they inspired me to start blogging again so THANK YOU MIRIAN!!!!!

I last posted on April 15th so much has happened since then I joined and quit the school show, I went on my residential trip to Devon Knapp House (I will do a post allllllll about it), I had end of year exams, I joined InstaGram (follow me @Sannalily) I have read a zillion more books (post on my favorites) Had and all school trip to Southwark Cathedral its beautiful but I am not religious so I could have lived with out it, we spent a day at the cinema we watched Despicable Me 2 and Jack the Giant Slayer and llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssss more!

Today I am going to my schools summer fair which will be coooollll ( I hope) then I am going to Ella's  street fair to and also there will be Willow who I haven't seen in ages ( Willow not Ella I see Ella at school everyday)

Okay just a few more things then I'll let you get on with your beautiful day (in the UK today it is going to be 31-32 degrees if any of you are from like Africa, Australia, US then this may not be hot for you but us lot from the UK it really is!!)

To finish this post I am gonna put two of my favorite songs at the moment!......



I Love the video for Everything Has Changed its soo adorable the second one I don't really understand but that kinda makes me like it more and I love the song!! 
I am so sorry that you all thought I was dead ( kinda ironic that my last post was saying I'm not dead but Hey Ho) and I will see ya next Saturday or maybe even earlier.
Saying bye Sanna xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment