Friday 5 April 2013

Away ;(

Heya girlies x ( if there are any guys reading sorry) 

So extremely sadly I am off to Sweden tomorrow I have to get up at 4:30 uggghghhhhghhhhg I am going to die I am not a morning person ( as some people may know ) 

Also I have just found out that when I get to Sweden the King and Queen ( of Sweden ) will be in the small town where my Grandparents live. I am really excited as I may get to see them. 


   
This is them!

So I will be posting very little if at all until Thursday because my Grandparents don't have internet sooo as sad as it is I must say goodbye :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sanna xxx

5 comments:

  1. So exciting! I hope you get to meet them. Have a fun and safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see them sadly but thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. Hope you have time to sleep in late.

      Delete
  3. Even though you don't sound exactly excited about the trip, i hope you have fun! And do check out my most recent post and make sure to leave a comment!
    http://beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com/2013/04/airbrushing-good-or-bad.html#comment-form
    Love,
    Naana

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun; that'd be awesome to meet them! following you now!
    thanks for visiting, please visit again soon!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete